Tuesday 27 June 2017

Get To Know... Patrick Eleftheriou

It's been a while, but we like to get to know our riders so we have put Patrick Eleftheriou under the spotlight and asked him a few questions...




How long have you been riding?
Err around 3 to 4 years I think!

What Slamm parts are you riding at the moment?
Neo chrome Slamm 110mm V-Ten II wheels and black Slamm grips.

Do you only ride a scooter, or are you involved in any other action sports?
I ride scooters mainly but if I want to switch it up a bit I'll jump on one of my friends' bike or skateboard.

What’s your favourite trick so far?
This is a hard one to be honest. I wanna say double backflip as its one of my favourite tricks in the sport, but its really scary so I'm gonna say triple whips, because they are chilled and I've learnt them flat now!

Where’s your favourite place to ride?
My favourite place to ride is without a doubt Corby

Scooting? Riding? Scootering? What do you call it?
Riding

Do you prefer to ride solo or with friends?
I prefer to ride with friends because they push me and also give me new ideas.

Most prized possession apart from anything scooter-related:
Most prized possession is probably one of my watches just because my mum got me them!


Thanks so much for talking to us Patrick!

You can check out Patrick's Instagram account @patrick_eleftheriou/

Here's one of the first videos he shot for Slamm Scooters, testing out the Assault II.

A post shared by Patrick (@patrick_eleftheriou) on

1 comment: